Terms & conditions
This website is controlled and operated by MD Events Ltd. MD Events Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is: MD Events Ltd, Building 329, Doncaster Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8PE, United Kingdom. UK Company registration number: 05450419
How to contact us
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or complaints about this website.
Access to and use of the website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and the material on it (including all text, trademarks, data, graphics, layout, logos, images, music or other audio material, clips, films or other moving images, algorithms, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the website from time to time).
Except as set out in the limited licence above (or as required under any applicable law), no part of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of this website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written permission. All the intellectual property rights referred to above remain owned by us or our licensors.
Acceptable use of the website
While accessing, browsing and/or using this website you must:
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- not link to any part of the website other than the homepage;
- not frame or use framing techniques to enclose the website, or any part of the website, without our prior written consent;
- not modify, or attempt to modify, all or any part of the content on the website; and/or
- not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any third party server, computer or database connected to the website.
Whilst you may link to the homepage of this website, you must only do so in a way that is fair, does not harm our reputation and does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of you, your goods or services and/or your website by MD Events Ltd.
Termination or suspension of your access to the website
At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
- terminate, suspend or deny your access to this website (whether in whole or in part);
- terminate your permission to link to this website; and/or
- remove or edit any content on the website, and in such circumstances all our liability (as well as the liability of our directors, employees or other representatives) for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing content and/or your limited use of or inability to use this website (either in whole or in part) is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
Third party links
This website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All information and/or data on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied are now expressly excluded and no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the website or the content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
Neither we nor any of our data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee: (a) relating to the availability of the website; or (b) that the website and/or our operation of it, the content or the server that makes the website available, are error or virus free or free of other harmful components; or (c) that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our officers, employees or agents; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
Subject to the above, we will not be liable, whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract or otherwise, for: (a) any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on any information contained on this website; (b) any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or other harmful components received via this website; or (c) any loss of profits; loss of business; depletion of goodwill or similar losses; loss of anticipated savings; loss of contracts; loss of use; loss or corruption of data or information; or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss incurred by any user in connection with this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction